- Harvey J. Karten, Agnieszka Brzozowska-Prechtl, James Prechtl, Haibin Wang, and Partha P. Mitra, Digital Atlas of the Zebra Finch Brain (Taeniopygia Guttata): a Dimensional and High Resolution Photo Atlas, poster, SfN 2008, Washington D.C., USA.
Download (.ppt - 4.96MB)
- ZEBrA: An online repository of in situ hybridization images for a large collection of genes expressed in the brain of adult male zebra finches. Images are presented with a set of corresponding drawings derived from the Zebra Finch Brain Architecture Project.
- Navigating myelin stained images of the mouse brain. An online article, related to navigation of high resolution brain images.
- This work is supported by NIH (NS50436).
- PPM is also supported by The W. M. Keck Foundation and Crick-Clay Professorship.
- CVM is supported for this work by the NIH/NIGMS (R24 GM092842).